Monday, April 11, 2011

Gator love

Carl:

Paradise Village has a number of wildlife exhibits on the grounds---parrots, tigers (Daisy & Diego), and even two alligators.  I've been particularly interested in the alligators.  And by "alligators" of course I mean water slides; the place has two water slides shaped as alligators.  A few days back the gang finally succumbed to my constant barrage of "let's go to the water slides!"  To be fair it seemed like Andy had wanted to go for a while too, but nevertheless we all finally went together.  And aside from me eventually getting asked by security to take mi perro (Raleigh) away from the pool area, I'd say it was a great success.

Side note:  We had a previous attempt at getting on the slides too---a sorry goes out to Alex, Gary & Sabrina for not being able to join when you were here!

Not us---just a stock photo of the slides
After the sliding Lisa found a secret under-walkway grotto area in the pool.  And thanks to our underwater point & shoot we've got some pictures to show it.

Andy & Lee

Les with a smile



now we're underwater

Don looking particularly guapo

what can I say, I've got nice timing when it comes to taking photos




:)  only underwater shot we actually got with all of us in it


1 comment:

Let's hear some chatter out there