Thursday, October 6, 2011

Elan Vital

So this is kind of an "emergency" post. Last night was a bit of an adventure which seems to be carrying on through today. Leslie and Carl should be back at the boat by now with our whole pig for tonights bonfire. Well I'm sure there will be more to tell but for now enjoy some photo's from "quiz night" at Tonga Bob's here in Neiafu. Daymo, Mel, and Ollie are our Australian, Kiwi, and English friends, respectively. Daymo kinda steals the show.

Tin Lizzie is the answer we were looking for. Damn you Gerald Ford and your model T
Hard to handle
Now that is a man preparing to dance (Daymo)
The "helping a car back up"
The "sprinkler" and the "shopping trolly"
I don't have the slightest clue what is happening here
Awwww
The girls wanted to do line outs
and again
channeling Andrew Webster
Sometimes that happens
Possibly the best photo of the trip. I have no idea who has our camera here
You see what happens when you play Thunderstruck with an Aussie around?
There was a lot of singing. It looks painful, and it probably was. 
That's just a great picture
I vaguely remember this happening 
Tina Turner perhaps?
All the right moves

1 comment:

  1. by far the most amazing time I have ever had in my life.....I bloody love you guys!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Let's hear some chatter out there