Sunday, October 16, 2011

Field Report #14

What do your beer run photos look like? 
I know we parked somewhere around here
The shorty gets a little shorter
No time for debbie to stop, send out lil'debbie!
In-flight refill in Raiatea
There were all sorts of penalties in this game. Handstands and no motor dinghy laps around the boat being a few
Damn dog
This guy loved teasing the girls
See?
An evening out
"No I'm driving!"
Leslie likes this photo
What are we up to now? #257?
Fresh water river ride on.....uh......an island
ooooooo pretty
Gotta stay sharp
Ouch! Too much sail I guess
"No, I swear I parked right here!"
Deep thoughts with Jack Handy
Atlas blinked
We call'em Ray
Flying!
Kind of a bad photo but just wait until the Suwarrow photos
Always with coffe on the brain
Pulling into Tahaa
Um....a house
The non-existent yacht club
I don't know

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's hear some chatter out there